- Recently published: Jann, Ben/Thomas Hinz (2016). Research Question and Design for Survey Research, 105-121. In: Wolf, Christof/Dominique Joye/Tom W. Smith/Yang-chih Fu (Eds.): The SAGE Handbook of Survey Methodology. London: Sage.
- Auspurg, Katrin, Andreas Diekmann, Thomas Hinz and Matthias Näf (2015). Das Forschungsrating des Wissenschaftsrats für die Soziologie in Deutschland revisited. Soziale Welt 66:177-191. Abstract
- Recently published: Katrin Auspurg/Thomas Hinz (2015) Factorial Survey Experiments. Information Sage Series: Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences. Vol 175. Sage: Thousand Oaks CA.
- See also in the blog: Surveys or experiments? We can have both! Following the blog The Plot.
- Webside for the book (the web companion) (Link). To order at Sage or Amazon
- From April to September 2016, Thomas Hinz is absent for a research semester and will be substituted by Dr. Annette Jäckle (https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/people/aejackInstitute for Social and Economic Research, University of Essex).
- Thomas Hinz will be available in Konstanz from October. The office hours for students in October are on Wednesday, 5 October and Wednesday, 12 October from 10-11 a.m.
- Thomas Wöhler was awarded with the Environmental Prize 2016 of the Foundation "Environment and Living at University of Konstanz"der Stiftung "Umwelt und Wohnen an der Universität Konstanz". The awarding ceremony took place in Stuttgart on 26 July 2016. (Picture: Laudation by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Ulrich Rüdiger)
- Thomas Hinz has been elected in the Review Board "Empirical Social Research" of the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) for the period 2016 - 2018.
- The current program for the Research Colloquium Empirical Social Research can be found here.