Phone: +49 7531 88-5347
Room: F 511
Office hours during the semester break:
Wednesday, July 31, from 11:00-12:30 am
Monday, August 5, from 10:00-11:00 am
Monday, September 2, from 10:00-11:30 am
Please sign up in the list at the door!
- Nationalism and National Identity
- Migration and Integration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociological Theory
- Empirical Social Research (Quantitative & Qualitative Methods)
Trittler, Sabine. 2018. „Consequences of religious and secular boundaries among the majority population for perceived discrimination among Muslim minorities in Western Europe”, Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies. DOI: 10.1080/1369183X.2018.1437343.
Trittler, Sabine. 2017. „Explaining Differences in the Salience of Religion as a Symbolic Boundary of National Belonging in Europe”, European Sociological Review, 33 (5): 708-720. DOI: 10.1093/esr/jcx069.
Trittler, Sabine. 2017. „Repertoires of National Boundaries in France and Germany – Within-Country Cleavages and Their Political Consequences”, Nations and Nationalism, 23 (2): 367-394. DOI: 10.1111/nana.12291.
Trittler, Sabine, Mandes, Slawomir and Koenig, Matthias. 2015. „Religious Dimensions of National and European Identities: Evidence from Cross-National Survey Research.” In: Spohn, Willfried, Matthias Koenig and Wolfgang Knöbl (eds.). Religion and National Identities in an Enlarged Europe. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, p. 124-145.
NORFACE-Project: „Causes and Consequences of Early Socio-Cultural Integration Processes Among New Immigrants in Europe (SCIP)” (temporary in 2011 and 2012)
VW-Project: „Europeanization, Multiple Modernities, and Collective Identities – Religion, Nation, and Ethnicity in an Enlarged Europe” (2008–2011)
- August 2017–present
- Postdoctoral Researcher and Lecturer, Department of History and Sociology, University of Konstanz (Chair of Microsociology, Prof. Dr. C. Diehl)
- July 2017
- PhD: "Religion, National Identity, and Symbolic Boundary-Making. Religious and Secular Boundaries of National Belonging“, University of Göttingen
- (Supervision: Prof. Dr. Matthias Koenig, Prof. Dr. Steffen Kühnel and Prof. Dr. Silke Hans)
- Graduate School of Social Sciences, University of Göttingen
- Research and Teaching Assistant, Institute of Sociology, University of Göttingen (Chair of Sociology of Religion, Prof. Dr. M. Koenig)
- Student Research and Teaching Assistant, Institute of Sociology, University of Göttingen (Chair of Sociology of Religion, Prof. Dr. M. Koenig)
- Study of Social Sciences (Diplom), University of Göttingen