Council Member of SVR until 2021 Member of the Expert Council of German Foundations on Integration and Migration, since 2015
- Selected Press Releases
- Annual Report of the Expert Council
- 2016 Annual Report (available only in German) (PDF, 5 MB)
- SVR-Jahresgutachten 2017 als PDF (PDF, 8 MB)
- SVR-Jahresgutachten 2018 als PDF (PDF, 7 MB)
- SVR-Jahresgutachten 2019 als PDF (PDF, 16 MB)
- SVR-Jahresgutachten 2020 als PDF (PDF, 5 MB)
- SVR-Jahresgutachten 2020/21 als PDF (PDF, 8 MB)
Member of the “Advisory Board for Family Affairs”
Member of the Advisory Board for Family Affairs of the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth, since 2012
The experts report of the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ) in collaboration with PD Martin Bujard, Porf. Michaela Kreyenfeld, Prof. Katharina Spieß and Prof. Claudia Diehl about families with a refugee background has been published on November 8th 2019.
The report refers to the situation of families, who came from Syria, Iraq, Eritrea and Afghanistan to Germany. The report focuses on the acquisition of knowledge of the family structure as well as the meaning of it for the families and their everyday life. This information is an essential requirement to take effective political measures to support the social participation and integration of the refugees.
Further information and download of the complete report available here (only in German).